Friday 7 September 2012

Wedding and Reunion

Assalammulaikum wbrt..

Dear friend and my readers.. Last sunday (2nd September 2012), i attended my schoolmate, Nurul Syahirah's wedding.. wow. she's look different.. maybe because of make up.. huhu.. ^_^.. one month ago, my friend form a chatting group at Facebook..we discussed whether we want to go her wedding together and do some reunion or small gathering. after we received many suggestion, we make decision to go her wedding and do reunion at that event..

there,i meet all my schoolmate..after 4 or 5 year not see each other, finally we meet.. some of them already working, further their study and already married..wow.. maybe not all my schoolmate are come but its okay.. one of my friend come from Johor just for attend this wedding and our reunion..

once a year, we do gathering if there is wedding or engagement event that involved our schoolmate.. next year, insya'allah, a friend of mine is getting married.. yahoo.^_^.. so, we will do gathering again at her event..hoho.. we just like that.. do reunion at others person event.. we make that event like our event.. i hope next year, all my friend can attend intan syafinaz's wedding..^_^.. there is some photo i snap during the wedding.. so, i will share the happiness of our friendship with you all..enjoy!!!





  

  

  

  

  

  

~Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment